# Why use Angular and Material Design?
Español | English
# Advantages of an Angular based SPA application
- User navigation experience is improved as it allows for partial and deferred loading of page content, which enhances overall application performance.
- It's possible to maintain multiple active versions of the application by versioning build outputs, simplifying the process of reverting to previous versions.
- The application is easy to deploy on any static content server.
- If needed, packages can be distributed in multiple chunks through code splitting.
- The application can be pre-rendered on the backend using Angular Universal to make it more SEO-friendly.
- Angular enables code reuse and offers the ability to create applications for the web, mobile web, native mobile, and native desktop.
# Advantages of using Material Design and Angular Material
- Material Design is a design system created by Google for the development of user digital experiences, which comes with a comprehensive and detailed design guide for implementation.
- Material Design is a visual language that combines classical design principles with innovative technology and science.
- Angular Material is the implementation done by the Angular team based on the Material Design guidelines, making it seamlessly integrated with Angular.
- Angular Material provides modern and comprehensive UI components that work across web, mobile, and desktop.
- Angular Material is accessible and internationalizable, ensuring support for all users.
- Angular Material has a Component Development Kit (CDK), which allows us to create our own components with a set of pre-established behaviors.
- With Angular Material, it is possible to create custom themes based on Material Design.
# Where to continue?
- Angular (opens new window)
- TypeScript (opens new window)
- Angular Material (opens new window)
- Material Design (opens new window)